Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rocky Mountain high...

What is a Rocky Mountain high? Look and see...


We are going to the promise land for Thanksgiving (Colorado). I can't wait to see the mountains. People ask me all the time how I could live in Texas if I am from Colorado. Well, you will do crazy things for love I guess. Home is were my husband is! Morgan has a volleyball tournament on Saturday, but I think they will be out in the first round, so I guess we'll head out some time Saturday or Sunday morning. I can't wait to see my family - it has been since last September that I saw my little sister in Seattle. It's been almost a year since we have seen my brother or my other sister and her family. My parents were here for Haleigh's ballet recital, but it has still been a while since I have seen them. I haven't seen my "extended family" since...well, I honestly can't remember the last time I saw any of them. So, it will be nice to go home for a week. I can't wait to be able to watch the Broncos play on TV. The stations in Colorado actually play the Bronco games :) Here is a picture of Ft. Collins.

2 comments:

Erica said...

hey.....can't wait to have you guys. emma is SO excited...Carson too...he's excited for jacob to play with him & his buddies!!

Jeff said...

I hope y'all are having a great time. I was in Denver last week enjoying the 70 degree days until the cold front blew in really quickly.

I'm from Texas and wonder why I don't live in Colorado.