Sunday, September 16, 2007

Denver Broncos

I understand that when you are a football fan you cannot be a fair weather fan. Those of you who are Cowboys fans know what I mean...there have been some bad years. You can never give up on your team. Well, there are some seasons that I know the Broncos are just not going to make it all the way - this year is one of those years (my prediction). There are two games a year that mean a great deal to any Bronco fan - the games against the Oakland Raiders. Sometimes I care more about whether or not the Broncos beat the Raiders than if they have a winning season. Isn't that sad? I guess if you were a Cowboy fan those games would be the Eagles or the Redskins. I can't stand the Raiders - they play dirty and they are mean. We beat them today! Jason Elam pulled it off again in OT. A good day for all Bronco fans today.



1 comments:

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

Wanted to say a quick hello, and I am glad your team won. I am doing well. Just hanging in there very anxiously.