Monday, January 14, 2008

8 Wonderful Years of Haleigh

Today (January 15th) is Haleigh's birthday. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from her life so far! Here is Morgan meeting her for the first time - back when there was still great love between them. Now it is more and more rare!

Here she is with my little sister Becky - she was 5 months old in this picture. Wasn't she just the prettiest little baby?

Here is her first trip to the water park - she was tired and needed that paci!

I just adore this picture of her - she is like snow white with that fair face and dark, dark hair.

Here are a few pictures from Rocky Mountain National Park - she is so cute!

When Haleigh was four she had to have her tonsils taken out and a cyst removed from her neck. This is a picture of her the night of her surgery after we got home and took a bath. She doesn't look too happy, but the surgery was well worth it! She tries to use that pouty lip still, but it doesn't work too well on me!
Haleigh in true form here at the Ranger game!
Haleigh's first day of kinder.

Haleigh in Port Aransas two years ago. She loves the water!

This summer in Colorado. She has grown so much and turned into such a...well, a mini me! Enough said...Happy birthday Haleigh!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Happy Birthday to Haleigh. I love those walks down memory lane.

Jodi said...

So sweet. Happy birthday Haleigh! Hope it is memorable! (I still vividly remember my 8th birthday party.)