Friday, January 4, 2008

A visit with the cousins!

Just a random picture, I know, but this picture is funny to me - Jacob is in the bathtub! He got "tub tints" from Santa that change his bath water different colors. Well, he got tired of the regular red or blue bath, so he decided to dump in all the tablets that were left. It looks gross, but he had a lot of fun watching all of the colors mix together to make this deep teal color.




My sister, brother-in-law, my neice and nephew, and my brother all came down to Texas for a quick visit since we didn't get to go to Colorado for Christmas. They brought more gifts, and I thought it was important to show Jacob's gift! Too bad the Broncos had such a bad year - there's always next season!


Here's a picture of all the cousins outside Chili's.
Emma, Jacob, Haleigh, Carson, and Morgan.


Morgan, Emma, and Haleigh. Aren't they just so cute!

The kids always get matching pj's for Christmas from my mom and dad - here's a picture of the girls in theirs.

And the boys in theirs...Spider Man!


Well, today kind of feels like the last day of vacation for me. Tomorrow we are back to our normal schedule of basketball games. The break has been nice, but I am ready to get back to normal. I guess this will have to be my last day to still be in my pj's until well after lunchtime!

0 comments: