Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Camping in Jacksboro

Okay, I am frustrated with Blogger tonight because it won't let me arrange my photos in the order that I want them :( So...the pictures are not in order, but oh well. We had a great camping trip to start off spring break in Jacksboro at Ft. Richardson State Park with some old friends. Mark's friend from childhood and his family came to Texas for a wedding in Austin, so we got to see them for a few days of camping before they headed to Disney World. We had a great time camping, so here are a few pictures from our trip.




You can see that Jacob is a little hesitant to go up close to the ledge - I wonder if it has anything to do with his fall last spring in this same lake!!!!



The hammock is always a fun time for everyone!
I love this picture!





The Jones and Taylor clans - can you believe Jeff and Mark have that many kids?
The tree was a big hit too!





Can you tell that Morgan is more than frustrated with Jacob? She just wanted the hammock all to herself for just a little while. Did he cooperate? NO!









Jake is the male version of Haleigh!
Jacob's mad face - not too appealing, huh?

1 comments:

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

Enjoyed all the photos, and I especially love your header shot. It is great of all of you. Thanks for sharing. Miss you!