Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween

I enjoy looking at everyones blogs about Halloween and how much fun they had. To be honest, Halloween Day was not a great day for us. We had very little time to trick or treat, and everyones mood was poor. My mom was here the weekend before Halloween when there were fall festivals, Halloween parties, etc. going on. That was when we had more fun. Here are a few pictures...to show the fun!
Here is Haleigh at a fall festival after she got her face painted.

Here is Jacob - he got his face painted like his shirt. You can't really see his shirt in this picture, but it looks like his face!


Just a few pictures from the fall festival...






Here are a few pictures of Morgan and Jacob -
what a beautiful sunset in the background.





Now for the Halloween pictures...

Jacob got to dress up 2 days in a row...the benefit of going to 2 different schools! I bought him a Spider Man costume about a month ago, but then his friend Cole (who gives him a ton of hand-me-downs) gave him a Spider Man costume with muscles. The costume I got for him was quickly forgotten about, and the muscle one was now his costume of choice! Too bad I spent $20 on a costume he ended up not wearing! He is such a cute Spider Man!





Morgan chose a Southern Belle costume, and she wore it to a friends Halloween party. I didn't take a picture of it (I don't know why), and it got ruined that night. The kids kept stepping on it, and it tore all over the place. She had another party the next weekend, so we had to get her a new costume. This time she chose a geisha costume. Her school didn't allow costumes on Halloween. Instead they had red ribbon week, and Wed. was pajama day. They still got to dress up I guess...in their pj's. She is losing her desire to trick-or-treat, so she wasn't too excited to go out. Anyway, here she is going to her second Halloween party...I did take a picture of this one. She looks very grown up...I don't think I will like it when she wears make up.


Haleigh was a pirate/goth cheerleader. She looked really cute, but she wasn't too happy when I took her picture. This is right after we went trick-or-treating. We were headed to church, and she forgot her change of clothes. She did not want to wear her costume to church! She was embarrassed. There were other kids at church with their costumes on, but she gets stubborn...she was not happy. I hadn't taken her picture yet, and I really wanted one. She didn't want to cooperate. The first picture is a true reflection of her mood that night...the second picture is her attempt to make a smile so that I could have a picture of her for Halloween. She was going to wash her face, and I wouldn't have had a picture...she never put the costume on again, so I guess I was lucky to get what I got.




1 comments:

Jeff said...

Mark looks good in his Spiderman costume. What was Jacob's costume?

haha