Thursday, May 8, 2008

TV, WW, and Job Search...

So, as I have mentioned before, I am a reality tv junkie. I cannot seem to break my habit! American Idol is still ridiculously predictable. Why does it take so long to get to the final two? At this point I wish that they would just let the two David's duke it out. I really do like David Cook, but I think the other David will win because people just think he is so cute. Anyway, Dancing With the Stars is starting to drive me crazy. I think that the whole goal of the show now is to see who can wear the least amount of clothing while doing sexy dances. I think I am going to set a new goal for myself - no reality shows. That will be really hard for me - what would I do without Wife Swap?

I have now reached 15 pounds on Weight Watchers - it has taken a long time, but I think maybe I am finally ready to change my eating habits! Just 25 more pounds to go!

I am still looking for a job, so please pray. There was only 1 job open at the school I work at now, and I thought the job would be mine (I was pretty much told that before the principal left). The new principal decided to bring one of her teachers from her old school with her, so I am out of luck! I will keep praying for the right job to come my way! I know it is out there somewhere :)

4 comments:

Erica said...

good luck with ww mel! that's crap about the job....just poop! and...big brother is coming this summer...so that's reality...and what happened to getting rid of tv??? oprah style?

Jeff said...

I am confident you will find a job and will be praying about it. Someone has to be crazy to pass up a woman who survived The Children's Place.

Congratulations on losing the weight. I know the struggle. Maybe some meals of chicken hearts in June will help us from eating too much. ha!

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Timberframer's Wife said...

Congratulations about reaching the 15 lb. mark, and, like everyone that's posted, I agree that there will be a job that's just right. Y'all take care!