Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jacob's Faces

Jacob really likes to use the camera and to get his picture taken. He likes to make goofy faces! This is what I think they mean...

#1

I am having a birthday in 5 days! I am about to be 5!!!!!
(my mom can't believe it either)
#2

My mom didn't get to the pharmacy yesterday before they closed. I don't get my Singulair, and that is not good since I am allergic to everything. My mom doesn't get her meds either which is REALLY NOT GOOD for someone that deals with an anxiety problem. So, the first thing she did (when she realized that she wouldn't get any meds from Saturday until Monday during her conference time) was have anxiety about it. Not a good deal. Let's pray that she doesn't have a panic attack!!! (Seriously, let's pray for her)!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Deep breaths and if that doesn't work, there's a great episode in a Cheech & Chong movie (Up In Smoke) where they try to relax. OK, maybe that's not a great option either.

Erica said...

he's so cute!!! i'll do my bestest to call him that day! and don't tell meabout the meds...i am about to run out & have to wait for them to come in the mail...so i could do 90 days vs 30 local. cuz i am losingmy health ins in 14 days.