Monday, September 29, 2008

Things I Hate

I never let my kids say the word hate - I just don't like how it sounds, so we say strongly dislike instead! This morning when the alarm went off, I felt a strong hatred for it! I wondered if I could come up with a list of things I hated. It was actually kind of hard, but I also think my list could grow if I had some real time to think about it...
15 Things I Hate (or strongly dislike):
1. Alarm clocks waking me up
2. Laziness
3. Not having anything to do
4. Having too much to do
5. Wal-Mart
6. Ragweed
7. Back talk
8. Gas prices
9. Having to pay bills
10. Mice
11. Sex offenders
12. Morning people
13. Whining
14. Washing dishes by hand
15. Washing the bathtub/shower
That's it, I guess. I think my list of things I love could out do this list any day!

5 comments:

Erica said...

huh....i could come up with a lot of things i hate. does that make me bad?

wal mart...uh.....you live there don't you!?!

Jeff said...

Pumping gas and shaving. Two wastes of my time.

I saw a mouse this morning. I should have caught him for you. It would make a great class pet.

Erica said...

i saw a mouse today too....behind the tanning salon. it was itty bitty....and it bothered me to

Melissa Taylor said...

Funny thing - Mark saw a mouse this morning too in our kitchen. I guess it was the day to see mice!

Alli said...

I came across your blog through Hollee Ford's & wanted to say hello. I was a camper many years ago at CDR when you guys were on staff. I distinctly remember Mark (who I knew as Tree) scaring me half to death when he busted our "canteen raid" when I was nine. It is now a fond memory. Anyway, you have a beautiful family!
Allison (Erwin) Chamblee