Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jacob - my silly blue eyed boy

Just some funny pictures of Jacob from this weekends camping trip. These pictures were from our return trip to the lake to fish (on level ground)! I didn't get a good picture of his injuries to his legs/arms - sorry Erica. I really don't have any other pictures from the trip. I didn't take any of the camper or anything. I meant to take the girls back down by the lake where the bluebonnets were, but I forgot. Oh well. Since I mentioned his blue eyes - click on the picture where he is side ways by the bluebonnets - he has great eyes!









2 comments:

Erica said...

he is a cutie. do you still scrapbook at all? did you finish that album you were working on over xmas? like the one from behind of jacob & mark

The Timberframer's Wife said...

I had a few posts to catch up on, and each one had something so sweet in it. You have a beautiful family!