Thursday, August 14, 2008

Answering some questions...

VBS is over - we had a fantastic week, and it was a huge success. I think the kids had a great time, and they learned a lot about serving others. Thanks to everyone who helped! Sami worked her butt off and pulled off an amazing VBS. She has worked really, really hard this summer, and she deserves a lot of thanks.

I am winding down my summer quickly. I start work on Monday, and then school starts the following Monday. I am ready to get going, but I know I will be a little nervous the first day of school. Next week is an in-service week. I will be missing one day due to grand jury. Jodi was asking how that will work with school. Basically, I have to go to grand jury one day a month. I will miss one day of school for that, but no big deal...it is my civic duty.

0 comments: