Monday, August 4, 2008

Lake Texoma

We went to Lake Texoma this weekend for our annual camping trip with friends from church. We had a great time despite the scorching hot weather. You know it has been a hot summer when even the lake water feels like a warm bath - even out in the deep water. Here are a few pictures from our trip.


Morgan is a great knee boarder. She can get up on the knee board - something neither of her parents can do! I always forgot to take the camera out while we were tubing on Darren's boat, so I don't have pictures of anyone else.
If you ever go to Brazil, you must buy a hammock. I have never spent money on a better thing in my whole life. Everyone enjoyed it...




...even Allyson.

Jacob making his famous mud pie (with Austa's help).




Here is our camper.


Some pretty pictures of the lake!


We saw some amazing sunsets - I just wish the camera could actually capture the beauty of a sunset, but the picture just doesn't do it justice.


2 comments:

Erica said...

oh, my gosh...in that last photo....it could be carson....those two turds look so much alike!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Happy belated birthday! 33 is good, I know since I'm almost done with it. In fact, this is a really great time! Yes, we are in our thirties, but we are in our early thirties. And, remember, we will always be younger than our husbands.