Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Brazil Day 1

We have spent our first full day in Aracaju. We had a day of prayer today and stopped at several different locations to pray for very specific things. We went to a children´s home, and that was the highlight of my day because we got to see a bunch of kids that are 0-5 years old. Tomorrow will be our first day of VBS. We will be having 2 sessions of that each day (for two days). Planning VBS was my main role for this trip, so I will be anxious to see if all goes well the next two days. We had an amazing day today, and I am so glad to be here. I miss my family dearly, but I have been able to talk to them everyday thanks to Tim Brumfield (teacher in Lubbock). He has a program on his computer that allows us to talk for 2 cents a minute!!!! Erica - you can email Morgan - just go to www.campdeerrun.com and send an email but put attn. Morgan Taylor. Love all you guys. Mel

I can´t figure out if I can put pictures up from here, but I will try...more to come tomorrow (hopefully). Sometimes I can do blogger, but sometimes I can´t. Until next time...so long.

1 comments:

Erica said...

good luck wiht vbs....I'llbe praying for you all too....and don'tworry about your kids...they're all ok...right mark?!?! mark?!? just teasin.