Friday, June 13, 2008

Dress Rehearsal - Thursday night

Maybe it's just me, but I think I have the best looking kids ever! Haleigh is just so stinking cute; I just can't stand it. She was so excited for dress rehearsal last night. She was just so giddy with excitement on the way to the rehearsal. Here are a few pictures in full make up and costume. Isn't she so pretty?!



Getting her nose and whiskers - which I don't understand since you can't see them at all. But you can't see her make up either, so go figure.
Okay, we can't record at all tonight during the performance or take flash photography, so here is the best I can give you....dress rehearsal. My camera, when I zoomed on Haleigh, got really choppy, so sorry for that. Again, in the first video, she is in the 2nd group of girls that comes in and she is in the back row. After the move a little she is in the front on the far left. The second video is them practicing the "finale". I didn't record the whole finale, just Haleigh's part. In this video she is the 4th dancer from the left. Enjoy! Can't wait for tonight!


0 comments: