Sunday, June 15, 2008

More Pocahontas and headed to Brazil!

Things went well at Pocahontas Friday night. I don't have time to post any pictures right now. Last night, however, she got sick. When she left with my parents for the program, she said her stomach hurt. I thought she was just nervous. But, she threw up when she got there. She still wanted to dance, so she did. She started feeling bad again, so they went and got my parents (we weren't there). She threw up again in the parking lot. I feel so bad for her. At least she got to dance for Nanny and Papa. She did great at both performances. She is doing better now, so I don't really know what happened. The back stage moms said that 4 girls threw up last night, so I guess it was a stomach bug.

We are leaving today for Brazil - please pray for our trip! Take care. Remember to visit the Aracjau, Brazil 2008 blog I have under "Blogs I Read" for info. from our trip.

0 comments: